We would hereby like to inform you about the measures taken by ECT in relation to the Coronavirus. Since the start of the Coronavirus outbreak we have consistently taken appropriate measures. We adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM (Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and the Port Health Authority for this.
The following measures apply:
- Until further notice, "not necessary" visits are not allowed. By "unnecessary" visits we mean all visits that are not necessary to continue or optimize the primary process for the terminal.
- Necessary visitors are registered via the regular route and only admitted if they have no Corona related complaints.
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Don’t shake hands.
- 1,5 meters away from others is no longer necessary, but is to be advised.
- Employees with Corona related complaints should stay at home until the result of the test is negative.
- We apply the guidelines of the RIVM at the terminal. In addition to these regular measures, various additional measures have been taken at the terminal. Follow these at all times.
We would also like to inform you that:
- The terminals are open and fully operational.
- The terminals can be reached via your normal communication channels.
- In case the circumstances alter, we will inform you accordingly.
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam