We would hereby like to inform you about the measures taken by ECT in relation to the Coronavirus. We have already been closely monitoring developments since the start of the Coronavirus outbreak and we have consistently taken appropriate measures. We adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM (Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and the Port Health Authority for this.
We currently use the following measures for employees and visitors:
- Until further notice, "unnecessary" visits are not allowed. By "unnecessary" visits we mean all visits that are not necessary to continue or optimize the primary process for the terminal.
- Necessary visitors are registered via the regular route and only admitted if they have no Corona related complaints.
- We apply the guidelines of the RIVM at the terminal. In addition to these regular measures, various additional measures have been taken at the terminal. Follow these at all times.
- Employees in non-business-critical positions work from home as much as possible.
- Employees with Corona related complaints are temporarily out of work at the terminal.
- Business receipts and travel are suspended until further notice. If absolutely necessary for the primary process, consent can be granted.
We would also like to inform you that:
- The terminals are open and fully operational.
- The terminals can be reached via your normal communication channels.
- In case the circumstances alter, we will inform you accordingly.
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam