ECT will share more data via Portbase's Cargo Controller service as of December 2023. Sharing data by ECT and increasing transparency in the logistics chain is crucial for creating a more reliable and efficient logistics sector.
Sharing this data offers benefits for all logistics parties involved:
- Reliable data is made centrally available directly from the terminal in Cargo Controller;
- Time savings due to less searching on different platforms;
- Greater efficiency in the logistics chain.
The following data elements are shared with Cargo Controller users who have a MyTerminal account:
- Customers with a MyTerminal account (Free, Premium or Premium Plus) will continue to have access to the data element 'container unloading confirmation' as users of Cargo Controller, from the moment of the implementation.
- As a Cargo Controller user, customers with a MyTerminal Premium or Premium Plus account will also receive the ETA/ETD of the ship, from the moment of implementation.
- As a Cargo Controller user, customers with a MyTerminal Premium or Premium Plus account will also receive the commercial window of the container later in 2024.
For Cargo Controller users for whom no MyTerminal account is known at company level from the moment of implementation, it is no longer possible to view the unloading confirmation via Cargo Controller. The effective date will be announced as soon as possible.
As data owner, ECT determines under what conditions the data is provided via the Portbase service. Portbase will consult the ECT Authorization Register (AR) for this service; only if the correct authorization has been found at company level, a user may view ECT data via Cargo Controller.
For detailed terms and conditions and more information, visit the Help Center on MyTerminal.
MyTerminal is the digital platform for logistic information from ECT. With detailed and real-time tracking of all your containers, bookings, and vessels, you experience the benefits of an optimized planning. Click here for more information about MyTerminal.